- Registration is made official once it is entered in the online registration system at https://services.ne-ltap.org/. Participants are encouraged to register themselves.
- Many of Nebraska LTAP's programs are covered by the Nebraska Workforce Development Program. More information can be found here. For those paying for the course, payment should be remitted in a timely manner following registration or the receipt of an invoice.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis with most classes having a registration limit.
- Course materials are prepared based in the number of people registered for the class.
- Participants needing accommodations for a disability should notify Nebraska LTAP in advance so such accommodations can be made.
- Classes without sufficient registration may be canceled. To ensure a space in a class, register early.
- A reminder email with course information will be sent prior to the event to all registered participants with a valid email address in the online registration system.
- If another person can attend in your place, no fee will be assessed.
- Cancellations should be directed to Phyllis Schwab at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.472.5748. Email and voice mail messages are time-stamped.
- Cancellations received after 12:00 PM, Central Time the day prior to the start of the class will be considered no-shows.
- Failure to attend a course or provide notification will result in you and/or your agency being responsible for the full course cost. The Workforce Development Program cannot pay for classes not taken. Failure to pay for course no-shows will result in you, and possibly your agency, being denied registration in future Nebraska LTAP programs.
- Many Nebraska LTAP programs include break refreshments and lunch, or other meals, as the schedule dictates. Course costs include instructional, catering, facility and administrative costs.
- The Nebraska LTAP often takes photographs at events to use in promotional and educational materials.
- The Nebraska LTAP does not sell or otherwise distribute mailing or program registration lists to outside entities.
- During the event, the Nebraska LTAP will have a designated representative serving as course facilitator. Any needs you have during the course should be brought to this person's attention.