The standard lending agreement is two weeks. LTAP staff will work with you to arrange pick-up or delivery to get the equipment to you and as quickly and inexpensively as possible.
MetroCount 5600 Traffic Counter
The MetroCount 5600 is a portable traffic counting device that can detect vehicle count, speed and class. It is designed to collect data from a range of vehicles including bicycles.
- MetroCount Product Information
- MetroCount How-to Videos
- Ask LTAP for a link and log-on information for MetroCount software.
- NE LTAP MetroCount Request Form
RoadVista 922 RetroReflectometer
The RoadVista 922 RetroReflectometer is a handheld device that measures retroflection of road signs and other materials. It can be an important piece of complying with an MUTCD-required sign assessment and management program. It has a built-in GPS and a barcode reader.
- RoadVista 922 Data Sheet
- RoadVista 922 Software Download
- MUTCD Sign Retroreflectivity Requirements
- NE LTAP RetroReflectometer Request Form
Know of a piece of equipment LTAP should add to the equipment lending program? Share your suggestion with LTAP.
Nebraska LTAP Contact for this program: Megan Patent-Nygren