The NE-LTAP division of the University of Nebraska - Lincoln administers an online flagger certification for the Nebraska's Department of Roads.
Certifications are valid for two years.
A pdf of current Nebraska Flagging Certificate holders is updated weekly and available, here.
Taking the Course
- You can self-enroll, and there is no cost.
- The online module should not take more than two hours. It includes a video lasting less than one-hour, a twenty-five question exam and a questionnaire.
- Completion of the exam with a passing score of 80% or greater and completion of the questionnaire are required for certification. The software requires printing the certificate before course administrators are notified of course completion.
- The printed certificate will serve as your certification card. You can print the card at 25% resolution to be sized to fit in your wallet.
- You will need to create an account with a valid email address. If you do not have an email address, you can create a free email account at gmail.com
- Course Link: http://campus.extension.org/course/view.php?id=1325